4. Swimsuit: I am obsessed with how this swimsuit ties in the front & the color is sooo cuteee!
5. Mug: This mug would be the perfect addition to any girls coffee mug set! Such a cute Valentine’s gift idea.
6. Jewelry Box & earrings: I added these two together since they go hand in hand. I love this jewelry box & you can choose any letter to match whoever you are giving it too. Plus these earrings would be a great addition to add to the jewelry box. Super cute!
7. Romper: This romper is super casual & cute at the same time! I could even see it being paired with a nice heel to dress it up a bit!
8. Candle: You can never have too many candles, in my opinion! This white one will go great with any Valentine decoration or party props!
9. Earrings: These dangle earrings are adorable & would go great for Valentine’s Date Night outfit!
10. Heels: I have these Sam Edelman heels & I love, love, love them!
Ring: I think this ring is so pretty & would be perfect to wear until you get the ring you really want. Fellas if you’re ready this an engagement ring is the best accessory! p.s. my brother in law just proposed so I am just in a really excited mood for everyone to get married
Scarf: This is the perfect thing to give someone during the holidays because they can use it for the rest of the season!
Beanie: I can’t get enough beanies plus I think the ones with the ball on top are soooo cute!
Glasses: Truthfully everyone needs sunglasses. lol. One cool thing with these MVMT glasses if you can make a gift set to give someone with a pair & a watch. I’ll link here.
Necklace: I love how simple this necklace is but also how special you can make it by giving them one with their initial on it!
Bracelet: I love bracelets as accessories especially David Yurman’s because you can wear them with almost anything!
Suitcase: It’s always important to have a suitcase on hand & this Delsey is one of my favorites I have ever owned.
Watch: I love throwing on a watch to complete an outfit or help make a statement. I tend to lean toward bigger watches or even men watches since I like them to be loose on me.
Purse: Honestly any purse would be amazing to have for the holidays but if you haven’t noticed I am particularly a fan of this Givenchy one. If you didn’t catch why last week here is a bit of why I love it so much. (click here)
Earrings: I added two pairs of earrings to this guide because I believe diamond studs are a staple & something you can wear every day. I also added dangle earrings since it’s always fun to spice things up for a night with friends or a date!
With Christmas right around the corner & the last minute shopping coming to a finish. I figured it’d be best to share some stocking stuffers. Many people wait until the end to grab the small things.
I have been in New York City for the past few days & it’s been magical. I will say I am excited to be home soon to see Chewy & see some of my family over Christmas! Happy final days of shopping && hope you have a great rest of the week!
1. Face Mask: You can never go wrong with too many face mask!
2. I phone Stand: How cute is this iPhone stand! It’s perfect to hold it while charging or even for videoing hands-free.
3. Scarf: I love this faux fur scarf! It’s the perfect color!
4.Earrings: I can’t tell you how many earrings I have & I can’t get enough!
5.Nail Kit: This is perfect for any girl! It has all the tools you need & fits perfectly in a purse!
6.Lipstick: I love this color for winter! The dark tones are in & this can easily fit in a stocking!
7.Victoria Secret Candle: I love the color of this candle & I am sure it smells just as beautiful!
8. Headphones: Soooooo cute! How adorable are these headphones! I love them!
9. Lip Stick: I have this color myself & I highly recommend it!
10: Diamond Studs: These are a perfectly classic piece for her to wear every day!
11: Fluffy Keychain: Ahhh this is sooo cute! Plus it’ll help that one person you know finds there keys easier!!