1. Primer: I have shared this primer with you guys before because it is my go to! I never put my makeup on without it and it makes so much of a difference!
2. Clinique Set: This set is for all types of skin which makes it perfect for gifting!
3. Perfume: I can not say enough how easy and good perfume is to gift! This stuff smells great and definitely will not disappoint.
4. Face Powder: This stuff has such great reviews and I have been wanting to try it! You can use it to set your foundation or touch-ups throughout the day!
5. Foundation: This is the foundation I use and love! I have tried other brands, but I always find myself coming back to this one!
6. Eyelashes: I use these lashes daily! They are so easy to pop on and they last me a while!
7. Eyeshadow Palette: Love love the nudes in this and it is at such a great price right now!
8. Dyson Hair Dryer: This is a bit of a splurge, but totally worth it! Everyone I know that has it absolutely loves it!
9. Dry Shampoo: This stuff is seriously such a lifesaver! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been running short on time and this stuff made my hair look so fresh!
Cleaning Mat Set: I use Sigma’s cleaning mat to clean my brushes and it works so well! Love that this set comes with a foundation brush too!
Lipstick: Ok I had to throw this one in there cause it’s a fav! I use the color Biscotti all the time!!
1. Pullover: A fleece pullover is a staple for winter! They have this in a couple different colors but I think grey is my favorite!
2. Slippers: These look SO cozy! You can never go wrong with gifting a good pair of comfy shoes!
3. Sunglasses: Love these classic club masters! I think they look so good on guys and can be causal or dressy!
4. Socks: A pair of fluffy socks are great to add to any gift and these are only $10!
5. Cologne: This stuff smells so great! Cologne is a staple year round so Christmas is a great time to gift some for the upcoming year.
6. Luggage: Love the color of this carry on and the fact that it’s durable!
7. Gift Set: This brand is new for me, but I have heard good things so I decided to try it out for Ted! It’s affordable and has a lot of different set options!
8. Joggers: Ok how cute are these with the little footballs on them?! They also have a lot of different design options and they are under $50!
9. Fitbit: So great for your guy that likes to keep up with his activity throughout the day or make workout goals! I really like the sleek look of this one and the large screen!
Wallet: This is another staple that you can’t go wrong with for Christmas. By this time year their wallets are so worn out and it’s time for a new one!
Accessories For Her Gift Guide
1. Watch: Love the tan band on this with the gold! Could be casual or dressy!
2. Beanie: Everyone needs a cute little beanie for winter and I always love the ones with two poms!
3. Scarf: A girl can never have too many scarves! Especially cozy ones like this!
4. Makeup Bag: This bag has two sections which I really like and of course you can monogram so it adds a personal touch!
5. Earrings: Have these earrings and LOVE them! So great for the holidays!
6. Belt: This one is a little bit of a splurge but it is such a great accessory to add to any outfit! Definitely one of my favorite things in my closet!
7. Sunglasses: Quay has become of a favorite brand of mine because of the quality and price point of their glasses!
8. Purse: This little crossbody is under $100 and is versatile for so many outfits!
9. Necklace: I love a good simple gold necklace! It could stand alone as a piece or would be great for layering!
PJ Lovers Gift Guide
1 Pajama Short Set: I just got these in and LOVE them! Even in the winter, I like to have shorts pajamas cause I can never sleep in pants so this set is perfect!
2. Fuzzy Socks: These fuzzy socks are the perfect addition to a gift or a stocking stuffer AND they are only $10 or 3 for $25!
Pompom Socks: Had to slip these in there since they are precious and everything UGG makes is so cozy so I bet these are awesome!!
3. Nightshirt: This is such cute and comfortable nightshirt! It comes in different colors, but classic black is my favorite!
4. Booties: Cutest and warmest looking slippers!!
5. Slippers: Have already shared these over on IG stories, but I just love them so much! Have not stopped wearing them since I got them!
6. Robe: Such a great winter robe! It looks so comfy for cold mornings curled up drinking coffee!
7. Overnight Mask: This mask has so many great reviews! I know a couple of women in my life that would love this!
8. Sleep Mask: I sleep with an eye mask every night and swear by it for a good nights rest! Would be such a cute gift!
9. Matching PJs: Ok seriously how darling is this! They have sizes for the whole family and even the dog!!