1. Primer: I have shared this primer with you guys before because it is my go to! I never put my makeup on without it and it makes so much of a difference!
2. Clinique Set: This set is for all types of skin which makes it perfect for gifting!
3. Perfume: I can not say enough how easy and good perfume is to gift! This stuff smells great and definitely will not disappoint.
4. Face Powder: This stuff has such great reviews and I have been wanting to try it! You can use it to set your foundation or touch-ups throughout the day!
5. Foundation: This is the foundation I use and love! I have tried other brands, but I always find myself coming back to this one!
6. Eyelashes: I use these lashes daily! They are so easy to pop on and they last me a while!
7. Eyeshadow Palette: Love love the nudes in this and it is at such a great price right now!
8. Dyson Hair Dryer: This is a bit of a splurge, but totally worth it! Everyone I know that has it absolutely loves it!
9. Dry Shampoo: This stuff is seriously such a lifesaver! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been running short on time and this stuff made my hair look so fresh!
Cleaning Mat Set: I use Sigma’s cleaning mat to clean my brushes and it works so well! Love that this set comes with a foundation brush too!
Lipstick: Ok I had to throw this one in there cause it’s a fav! I use the color Biscotti all the time!!