I have absolutely been loving working out at Equinox with a trainer the past couple of weeks! I have felt my best and kinda do miss my workouts while I am traveling! I booked a black Friday workout session just because I know that will help me not go crazy on Thanksgiving day lol! Anyways I thought it would be fun to share a gift guide for the healthy athletes in your life. I mean you can never have enough gym outfits, water bottles, tennis shoes, etc!
1. I paired these two together because I thought they were cute. This sports bra is on sale currently so I’d grab it before it’s gone. The joggers are so presh!
2. This is a bangle that goes with the fit bit and I think it’s so cute!!
3. I love earphones like this because the cord doesn’t get in your way when you are working out!
4. Everyone needs a water bottle when working out so why not have this cute Swell!
5. I saw this yoga mat and I loved it! It’s so cute and will definitely have your yoga lover standing out in class!
6. The colors of this fit bit and so cuteeee! I am always amazed by the number of steps we take in a day so this is such a good investment for someone who is super active!
7. These Adidas tennis shoes are going into my cart! They are so adorable!
8. I love multi-colored yoga pants! I think they are so stylish and precious!
9. This bag is a duffle for travel but could easily be used as a workout bag!
10. I included a fanny pack into this post because it’s such a cute accessory when running and it holds things you need!
11. Foam rollers and sent from heaven! Seriously, they are amazing!
12.I added a cute pair of socks because you can never have enough socks!
These Bose headphones are the best and super cute!
How cute is this tassel with a USB cord?! I need one for myself!
This poncho looks so cozy and perfect for feeling comfortable in the car or an airplane!
I need this passport holder! I have the matching tag so this would be perfect!
I have been using this toiletry bag for so long! It’s super is cute & very helpful!
YESSS! This would be such a comfortable travel outfit!
Everyone is in love with these Hydro Flasks and I think I need one!!
We all need a little face mist in our lives!
I am in love with this Delsey suitcase. I just got mine and I am excited to use it for upcoming trips!
An eye mask is a must when trying to sleep on a plane!
The books in the middle are cute city guides that I find so adorable & helpful!
Check out more of my Holiday Gift guides here. Happy Holiday shopping everyone! 🙂 && if you’re headed on a long flight or know someone that plans too, here is my most popular 10 travel tips for a long flights post!
1.This mug plus a hot coco set is the pefect combonation!
2.YES to this blanket! 🙂
3.Aww, these socks are so cute and look so soft!!
4.Perfect for inside or outside! I feel this scarf could even be a light blanket.
5.Seriously loving the tiny bow detail on these gloves!
6.I love beanies and this color is adorable!
7.Holdiays are the best time for candles so I am stocking up!
8.This french press is so cute and nothing like a hot cup of coffee to warm you up!🙂
9.I need to order this shirt! SOOO CUTE!