- Headphones: Have these and highly highly recommend, especially for traveling!!
- Echo Dot: We have these all over the house and love them! They are connected to a lot of things in our house so it’s super easy to turn things off when leaving or if you just don’t feel like getting off the couch!
- Yeti: Always a great thing to have! You really can’t beat the quality of Yeti but they are a splurge so finding them on sale is key!
- Vacuum: Seems like everyone and their mamma has this and talks so highly of it so finally getting one since ours is breaking down.
- Toaster Oven: Our family cannot believe we don’t have a toaster over so grabbing one of these as well!
- Headphones: Have heard great things about these and that people really like them for working out or taking calls in the office, etc.
- Ring Doorbell: This doesn’t make sense for us right now since we’re in the condo but went ahead and go it since it’s on sale for our future house!
- Speaker: This is the speaker we have in our house and Ted loves it so much!
- Nespresso: We
loveour Nespresso so much! We have had a Keurig in the past and they are great but the quality of this machine is just so great! love
Other favorite finds(not pictured above)
- Sneakers: Such a great find for under $30!! They come in a lot of other colors that are on sale as well!
- Eye Liner: This liner is the one I use everyday and love it!!
- Whitestrips: Can’t believe the sale one these! Definitley grabbed these to stock up!
- Makeup Bag: This is the bag that I have for my makeup and I really love it! It’s large and perfect for travel and organization!
- Self Tan: I alternate between a couple tanners and this is one of them! Have used it for years and really like it!
- Wet Brush: These things are amazing! I use mine everyday and it really seem easier to brush through my hair!
- Coat: Excited to try this coat! Looks like a great find so will see how the quality is.
- Blow Dry Brush: Have heard so many good things about this brush!
- Packing Cubes: Cant wait to try these for traveling! I usaully roll my clothes but this seems like a great idea!
- Book: Grabbed this book to add to my shelf in the office!
Also my full baby registry blog post is here for those interested! I asked y’all your favorite baby products and took days to go through, do research, and register! Find the post here!
- Play Mat: Such a cute play mat/activity gym!
- Zooby: This is a product you guys suggested so I added to my registry!
- Car Seat: Car seats can be such an expensive buy so love to find one on sale!
- Top: Love this little Adidas top!
- Shoes: These are the absolute cutest! Had to order!
PaciferClip: This is another product that was highly recommended by you guys! It’s a pacifier clip that is also a teether!
- Diapers: Great time to stock up while on sale!!
- Activity Center: Has great reviews on