Charleston Travel Diary
Yall, we had the absolute best time in Charleston this past weekend! Imagine a 10 bedroom historic southern mansion, decorated nicely, with about 10 bloggers. It was madness but oh so fun! This was my second time in Charleston and my first round of places to stay / eat can be found here! As for this trip, I will break it down below!
The Inns Charleston: If you are looking for the real southern experience, I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend The Inn. Yall, the decor itself makes me want to move in. SOOO cute and the perfect location. There were a few brunch spots we walked to and everything was about a 5-8 minute Uber ride away. I definitely would love to stay again at The Inn and had no complaints! We rented out all of the units but its built to rent out separately as well. Emily and I shared the third floor and it was the perfect home!
You can’t go wrong with the Southern Food in Charleston. My last guide had some AMAZING places and here are a few more we tried to add to the list!
- Juliet: Just opened up in Charleston but a delicious Pizza bar!
- The Darling Oyster Bar: This was my second time there and it did not disappoint the second time around! The ambiance is amazing and the oysters are even better!
- Poogan’s Porch: Yummiest brunch ever! SO many recommendations that we had to try it! The hot chicken sandwich was probably my favorite meal ever!
- Rainbow Row: I feel like we spent the majority of our time at Rainbow Row taking pictures! The houses are so beautiful!
- Prohibition: We went out here for drinks after Darling Oyster and the back patio is so much fun! Highly recommend walking over after dinner for drinks. We called for reservations!
- We also got glammed up at Colur Studios who uses all organic products. This was so fun to do with the girlies!