We are headed to Disney this weekend and I am so excited!! Since vacation season is coming up quick and I know this is a popular stop, I thought I would share some things I’m taking a long and ideas I had!
1. Romper: Love everything about this romper from the ruffles, pockets, tie front, and button detail! Also the fact that it’s a romper makes it so comfortable to wear all day!
2. Sunglasses: I have purchased these sunglasses before from amazon and loved so decided to grab them in pink AND they are under $10!!
Backpack: This is another amazon find that I am obsessed with! Such a good idea to bring a backpack instead of a purse and this one is too cute!
3. Tshirt: Not gonna lie I am obsessed with Mickey and can not wait to wear this!!
4. Converse: If you don’t have yourself a pair of converse you should pick you up a pair asap! They are so easy to wear with any outfit and so comfy!
5. Bag: Love the sparkle on this “bumbag” as they call it! This fanny pack is so practical to carry all your stuff throughout the day and adds a little something something to your outfit!
6. Shorts: With warmer weather coming up I have been on the lookout for some good new shorts. These are SO cute and a steal for Levi’s!
Hairband: Such a simple accessory like this can add so much to a simple outfit!
7. Top: Always good to pack an easy striped top to wear and it can also be a basic for year round!
8. Bodysuit: Ok love love this little bodysuit! It is giving me all the Minnie mouse vibes!
I have a serious case of the Mondays yall and that means I’m refusing to put on real pants lol. This cozy little athleisure outfit is perfect to get all my running around done during the day and of course for watching the Bachelor tonight!! During this time I am always on the hunt for a light jacket or vest that I can add to an outfit to keep me comfortable. I picked up this vest at Nordstrom that I have had my eye on for a while. It’s such a great transitional piece right now for winter/spring, especially with this Houston weather that is all over the place! You can find so many great options to add to your outfit for any occasion here!
Woke up wanting to feel like a hipster so I added some glasses and a hat to my outfit! You guys know I love some good accessories and it feels good to switch it up every now and then! While I wanted to be cute, I also still wanted to be comfy which is a constant struggle in my life lol. This dress was the perfect compromise! Y’all it feels like I never took off my pjs today and I’m loving it, but the best part it is it’s under $50!! I feel like Topshop always has such great pieces at that won’t break the bank so I’m always ordering their brand on Nordstrom. I included a couple other of their casual dresses that I’m loving below!