Blog Post Here / Top: Topshop | Pants: Topshop | Shoes: Steve Madden (SALE) | Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: David Yurman | Bracelet: David Yurman | Bracelet: Bauble Bar |
Babydoll Romper: River Island | Shoes: Marc Fisher
I was in Seaside longer than some of my Europe vacations so if you ask me, I feel like I conquered 30a and have lots of suggestions! I had a friend get married in Rosemary beach last summer and I had an idea of how cute the area 30a was but really was surprised with my stay. 30a has so many different areas and restaurants to offer and you can’t forget about the crystal blue water! After the trip, I had so many friends letting me know they are visiting 30a this summer! If you plan to visit, be sure to bookmark this page for recommendations on where to stay, eat, and do. Rent30a and Livewell30a have also generously offered a 10% discount code for you all (use livewellbuttercup)! This includes their huge selection of beach houses, beach chairs, bikes, beach bonfires, kayaks, paddle boards, etc! They make booking a family / girls trip vacation so EASY. Everything was planned for us and well thought of when we arrived!
- Rent 30a Beach House: our beach house fit 8 of us and it was so nice to be on the beach! We stacked up on snacks and it was so much fun to have a giant sleep over in one house! As long as you are staying along 30a, you are very close to everything! Some popular areas: Watercolor, Seaside, Seagrove, Alys Beach, Rosemary, and Inlet!
- Fonville: in Alys Beach, my fav, so it was the perfect
- Charlies Donuts: Also a good breakfast spot for donuts in Alys Beach. Be sure to go early because once they sell out, they close!
- Mile Marker 15 (The Hub): Had a huge plate of nachos and we were obsessed with the fried grouper!
- 45 Central Square: Wine & tapas. Say no more! We did a wine tasting and my favorite was the Unparalleled. I need to look up that wine and order some! I also remember the grapefruit shaved ice for dessert that was the perfect ending to the night with some moscato!
- Chiringo: this was in Grayton beach but it was a really cool, open air bar with fresh fruit juices/ cocktails. All their food is made fresh! They had a smoked snapper dip special, which isn’t on the menu, which was ahmazing. We actually ordered a second one because it was so good.
- *La Crema: was one of my fav dinner spots. We sat outside and I had a view of the Pearl Hotel which was so pretty! This was another tapa and wine place which I loved! We ordered cheese and chocolate fondue which was also divine. Highly recommend this place!
- Caliza: This was our fancy dinner spot! It’s also in Alys beach and definitely my favorite environment! Ted would have LOVED this place. I need to take him back and go here for date night.
- Other Places: Georges (sad we didn’t get a chance to eat here but have heard nothing but good reviews), Chicken Salad Chick (far and had nats, wouldn’t recommend) & La Cocina (no one does Mexican like Texas so this was our mistake, wouldn’t recommend). Jamie from 30A Street Style recommended some of these places that we didn’t get a chance to go to: Cowgirl Kitchen, Georges, Sunset Cocktails and Bud & Alleys, grill cheese at the Melt Down, oysters at the Great southern, Costa Rican bowl at Raw & Juicy!
- *The Pearl: The Pear is a cute hotel in Rosemary Beach! It’s has a black and white striped theme with pops of yellow. It just makes you happy! Go inside and head to the rooftop bar for a drink.
- The Hub Bar: This is where the Mile Marker, above is! Such a cute outdoor space with tons of food options, live band, and outdoor activities.
- The Hub: Full of restaurants, live music, ice cream / bar and a lawn for corn hole and activities. People where there to watch the NFL draft and hang out!
- Alys Beach: I died at Alys Beach and WILL go back. It was my favorite white little area. I was obsessed. I tried to make a stop every chance we got! Just walking the big white houses were so much fun.
- Rosemary: You have to walk all these small little towns. Rosemary has an adorable Post Office and such cute shopping places.
- Seaside: Another cute little town with restaurants, a cute Post Office, and shopping!
- Shrimp Boil: This makes the best memories! Who doesn’t love shrimp boils with some yummy corn and potatoes. I want to go back to this memory. It was one of my favorites!
- Chef 30a: Sometimes it’s exhausting staying in a beach house and the same people end up cleaning and cooking the entire time. Treat your family to a nice brunch where no one has to life a finger!
- Bonfire: We had a bonfire on the beach one night before the shrimp boil and it made my heart so happy! I LOVE being warm so a fire while watching the sun go down was glorious.
- Sunset: I am a sunset chaser so be sure to be outside either on a beach or a rooftop patio one evening while you are there to watch the sunset. It’s stunning!
I couldn’t be more grateful for visiting 30a and getting to know all the other girls on the trip! Jessica- Lipstick Heels and a Baby coordinated the entire trip and I couldn’t have been more grateful to be invited! She lives on 30a and knows all the best spots. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I definitely am headed back to Seaside and taking the hubs with me this time!