I asked y’all the other day what were some of your hospital musts so I am going to share a list of what I am packing + some of your ideas! You can decide for yourself what will work best for you and hopefully this will give you some ideas! You can find the post with the full suggestions here!
As far as what we are packing everything in, I think we decided on just one giant check in roller bag. We started packing in duffles and think it would be annoying to carry 2 duffles and the babies diaper bag so why not put them all in wheels and make it as easy as possible! I also will link the exact products I am taking but again you can just use this list as reference!
- Nursing bra
- Nursing tank
- Shower shoes
- Shower towel
- Depends mesh panties *(I also tried always
descreet& I think I preferred that one better! The hospital also gives you some!) Make upbag
- Makeup cleanser & moisturizer
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Hair: brush, dryer, dry shampoo
- *Chapstick – everyone said this was a must!
- Going home outfit – I will probably decide then and there – once I know how I feel coming home! I am thinking either this swing dress, this skirt with a
tee ,or maternity leggings, nursing tank, and barefoot dreams cardigan
- Baby book for
foot printetc Pjs
- Going home outfit
Nursing Pillow– I just used a pillow! Wasn’t necessary
Paci– we decided to not give her a paci until after a couple of weeks on earth so we didn’t need one
- 2 outfits
- Undies, Socks, Etc
- Tooth brush
- Overnight bag
- Ted bought this speaker for music jams & white noise maker
- Chargers – long cords were HIGHLY requested
- Computer to watch tv shoes – other people recommended a fire stick to plug into the hospital tv
- Jolly Ranchers or Mint to suck on
- Camera – we have our iPhones but we also got the sprocket
- File folder for paper work
- Car seat
*A lot of y’all said the hospital will give you extra supplies like mesh undies, padsicles, any meds, diapers, etc so you won’t need to go overboard and pack too much! Y’all also mentioned that you can take some of these supplies home so be sure to leave some room in your suitcase!
I feel like