It’s been a while since I’ve done a fun skincare routine on the blog! I’m by no means a skincare expert but this is what’s working for me right now. I have normal to combination skin for the most part, and love switching up the products I use depending on the seasons or if I hear about something that other people are loving. I’m not great about using every single product every day, but I try my best. Breaking down my routine one product a time for both the morning and at night!
- Unpopular opinion and I’m sure some of you skincare experts are going to cringe when I say this, but I don’t wash my face in the morning! Sometimes I’ll just splash it with water, but most times I just skip this step in the morning. Instead, I use ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Pads to help exfoliate any dead skin cells off my face and to prep my skin for my serums.
- SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense: This serum is a dark spot corrector that’s supposed to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration. It’s been a game changer for the Melasma I’ve been dealing with around my chin area! This plus daily sunscreen has been my secret sauce to help with my Melasma. I forgot to bring this with me while traveling the past few weeks and I noticed the darkness coming back from me not using this stuff consistently. SkinCeuticals are definitely on the splurge end of skincare products, but for the results some of their products give I think that it’s well worth the money! If it didn’t work so well, I’d totally opt for something more affordable.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic: Another great serum! Love the combo of the vitamin C and vitamin E in this stuff. I feel like I notice my skin is brighter when I use this serum every day. Every professional I have ever talked to recommends this product and knows about it. Its has some sort of magic in the bottle!
- Dime Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum: I use this hyaluronic acid to help lock in the moisture throughout the day. Use the link to shop and get $20 off your Dime order! I like that Dime is a clean beauty brand too so have tried a lot of their products.
- Murad Recovery Serum: I’ll alternate the TBT serum for this Murad one for anti-aging. This one smells so good!
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream: Love this moisturizer! I’ve been using this for a while now after Emily recommended it to me and really like it!
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops: I’ll mix in a few drops of this self-tanner with my moisturizer 1x/week to keep my face tan.
- Murad Vita-C Dark Circle Corrector: II get dark circles under my eyes, so I use this eye serum with vitamin C to help brighten the area every morning and night.
- Supergoop! Glowscreen Sunscreen SPF 40: Sunscreen is the last step in my morning routine! I wear this sunscreen on my face every day. It’s a glowy, sunscreen primer and leaves your skin looking really dewy and fresh. You can wear it under makeup, but sometimes in the summer I’ll just use this and a little bit of powder. In the winter, I’ll switch this out for the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen.
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm: I’ll use this makeup cloth and this cleansing balm end of the day to take all of my makeup off and clean my face. I think this helps keep my skin from drying out after taking off all of the makeup.
- Murad Recovery Serum: I usually use the TBT serum in the morning and this one at night for anti-aging. This one smells so good too!
- Dime Beauty TBT Cream: I’ve been using this as my nighttime moisturizer lately. I heard it had great reviews and helped with skin texture and wrinkles so I started using it and I really like it!
- Colleen Rothschild Face Oil No.9: This is such a nourishing facial oil!! Love using this as the last step at night to help keep my skin super moisturized while I sleep.
- Murad Vita-C Dark Circle Corrector: I use the same eye cream in the mornings and at night.
- Dime Eyelash Boost Serum: I haven’t had lash extensions since I had Jet so I’ve been trying to grow out my natural lashes as much as I can. I’ve been using this serum every day on my lashes and brows and seriously notice such a difference in the couple months I’ve been using it.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: If you haven’t tried this yet, you’re missing out! Putting this on is a dream lol, makes your slips so soft. I’ll even use it throughout the day to keep my lips hydrated, plus I feel like it gives your lips a really subtle and natural pink tint.
Devices, Face Masks & Treatments
- V Line Lifting Hydrogel Collagen Mask: These chin-strap face masks make you look so funny but they’re so worth Ted making fun of me haha. They’re supposed to help lift your double chin and might just be a placebo I feel like they work! Hey – worth a shot right?!🤣 Half the time I go to buy them on Amazon, they’re sold out!
- Jade Roller & Gua Sha Tool Set: I really need to start doing Gua Sha again on my face! I was doing this for a while every night and it really help with de-puffing and lifting my face. Would totally recommend if you feel puffy!
- Dermaplaning: I go back and forth with which razors I use, but I’ve ordered these Schick ones a few times and feel like they do the trick. I try to dermaplane once a week but will sometimes go longer in between. Lots of people ask if the hair grows back darker or thicker and I promise it doesn’t! Shaving the dead skin and little hairs off your face helps your products absorb better and your makeup to go on smoother.
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: Exfoliating is something I don’t remember to do very often either lol. I try to do this 1x/week. I know this ones pricey – I got it as a gift and I try to do it in the shower!
- Clarins V-Facial Intensive Wrap: Every Sunday I do this de-puffing mask!
Okay reading this back I guess I do use quite a few products lol. Like I said, I’m not great at using them consistently but if I did remember every single product this would be the roundup! I wouldn’t share any of these products with you if I didn’t think they worked but of course everyone’s skin is different! Hopefully if you give them a try you love them as much as I do. Have some products you think I should try? Give me all your recs in the comment!
Shop my skincare