Ornament #1 – This was the biggest ornament of them all. I only bought 3 & DISPERSED them
Ornament #2- I have about 12 of these bad babes and think they bring out the white / snowy feel
Ornament #3 – I only have 3 of these medium sized & you can’t really see them. I just wanted a few to match the velvet ribbon!
Ornament #4 – I also bought 8 of these and they remind me of bubbles. The perfect playful touch!
I am excited to share our Christmas tree with you guys again this year! I know a lot of you are probably so excited to put the tree up after Thanksgiving so I wanted to post my for inspiration! I learned LOTS of tips and tricks while working at a small ma and pa interior design shop all of high school and college! Christmas for me started during the summer when we would price out Christmas and start designing the trees in the store. I wish we had a tree like this in every room at our place because I have so much fun designing them! I just wanted to give you guys a couple tips to help you when you are decorating your tree this year!
A few takeaways:
- I started by spraying the tree with fake snow that can be found at Hobby Lobby
- I got everything this year from Craftex in Houston
- After the snow, start with your ribbon. Cut them 8-12 inches and just stick them different ways into the tree. No wire is needed!
- Be sure to change the size of your ornaments and add different styles/colors
- Come up with a color scheme but be sure to add a few ornaments to compliment the colors and not be too matchy matchy!