I would say these are all of my favorite finds in one outfit. Let me break it down by each piece and of course every item is apart of the Nordstrom sale! You can find ALL my favorite dressing room finds here and don’t forget to sign up for the giveaway!
- Silk Top: Swooning over this top. It is at the point where it kinda smells because I have worn it out the past 3 days haha! It just is a soft romantic top, and I have been on a HUGE pink silk pj kick. It is so incredibly comfortable that I also ordered it in grey! Oh, and I wore it on my insta stories to an event yesterday with some shorts.
- Jeans: UMM most flattering and comfiest jeans in my closest currently! They are true to size and have this AHHMAZING stretch band waist. They remind me of preggo jeans, but I am like 99% sure they aren’t. I actually fast-shipped 3 of the same jeans from this brand, since the price is soo good and I need them in every denim shade there is! I also have a thigh gap in these pants without even trying. Lets be real, that’s like every girls goal and these jeans instantly help accomplish that!
- Shoes: Ok – slides have been my go-to when I have insane pants days. I have worn the heck out of my Dr. Scholls slides and I needed a new pair. I LOVED the tassel flirty detail to crank up the slide game a notch. They are just darling!
- Purse: I swooned over the hunter green velvet color and pairing it with light pink silk had me smiling at the perfect color combo! I mean I can wear this babe with TONS of outfits and it is the perfect size to wear out. The sale price is also unbeatable!
- Sunnies: I have been needing new sunnies and I searched and searched for the perfect pair! These babes are fun and playful and I can start wearing them now. Also under $100!
- Watch & Earrings: I have been needing a brown leather watch for God knows how long and I actually have been eyeing this danty darling. I love how it looks with my two David Yurmans (here and here) and it will go with just about EVERYTHING for fall and even summer! I also LOVE these earrings since they remind me of little fireworks. PRESH!