OUTFITS WE WORE IN FORT WORTH:
Click photos to shop
Went to Fort Worth to visit cousin Tina & find out the gender of her baby! So excited for another baby boy to be a part of the family. We stayed in a new hotel & it was beautiful. Dallas has so many up and coming restaurants and foods so it was fun to try new places out! Road tripping with a 5 week old & a toddler was definitely challenging but so glad the aunties were there to help us watch them.
Where we stayed:
- Drover Hotel: This is the newest hotel in the stockyards & it was so cute. They had live music in the back so we hung out there for a little. The lobby was also really fun to be at, we went there for some after dinner drinks. We went to the pool too which was smaller but super cute and Rosie of course loved it. I will say because they’re so new, they were a bit slow & understaffed still but nonetheless, a great place to stay!
These were places we were recommended and didn’t get to try out all but everyone says lots of good things!
- Biscuit Bar this place is awesome lol. Its a menu of ALL biscuit entrees. I had a biscuit they made into French toast(I know sounds crazy haha) with fried chicken. It was amazing!
- Joe T Garcia ate here last weekend & it was really good! There was a really long line and the wait was pretty intense but it’s a definite favorite there. The restaurant was super cool and mostly outdoor. You really don’t even feel like you are in Dallas, but guessing thats why the wait was so long.
- The Cookshack
Things to Do:
We had a pretty booked weekend so again didn’t get to try out but including a couple that some family and friends mentioned!
- Fort Worth Stockyards there are lots of cute bars & things to do on the strip! If you wanted to go two-stepping I’ve heard Billy Bob’s is a great place! But with two kids & no sleep we just weren’t equipped haha!
- Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Water Gardens