CRUSHING ON ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS
Today I am sharing some one-piece swimsuits that I am currently crushing on! Lucky for me Emily was in the mood to chase some warmer weather so I found myself in Miami. The warm weather has me crushing on one-piece swimsuits since I am actually warm enough to wear them! So here are a few that I bought for the trip & a few that are still on my wishlist! Happy Monday everyone! :)
- I love how this white swimsuit ties at the top & has a ruffle at the bottom! Sooo cutee!
- The light tones on this swimsuit are adorable & perfect for spring!
- The way this swimsuit ties in the front is adorable & I had to have it!
- I love love love this blue over the shoulder one piece. It reminds me of a top a wore in the fall that I loved!
- This swimsuit screams 80’s & I love it so much!!
- The details on this white swimsuit are subtle yet super unique. I love it!!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE! This lemon swimsuit is too cute & makes me want to be laying by the pool with some fresh lemonade.
- This yellow swimsuit has a simple textured design to it that I find super cuteee!!
- Ok! Who else love this one? I love the ombre pink look & might need to add this to my cart!
- How cute is this “Let’s Get Sunkissed” swimsuit. I had to get it!!
- This white & black swimsuit is classic & very chic. I love staple pieces & I can see this being worn for years!