1. Dress: I love that this dress is so bright and yellow. It is a perfect gingham spring print!!
2. Earrings: Just got these earrings and already love them! They can add so much to a casual outfit!
3. Shorts: With warmer weather coming up, finding a good pair of shorts is a must. I really like that these are high waisted and a light denim color!!
4. Skirt: The bow and ruffle make this skirt so cute and fun!
5. Shoes: I have these in light pink and they are a super cute alternative to wedges! I would say size up .5 to be safe!
6. Top: This top is super affordable and perfect for spring. I paired with high waisted jeans since it is more of a crop top but high waisted shorts would be cute too!
7. Romper: I really love the details on this romper from the stitching on the bottom and the twist on the top to the cut out in the middle! It’s such a fun romper that will really stand out!
8. Basket: As I’ve mentioned before, I LOVE picnics! This basket would be perfect to carry all the supplies you need and not to mention is super cute!!
9. Romper: Ok I seriously need this romper! You could dress it up with some heels and accessories or keep it casual, either way so cute!!