T Tahari Wrap
Wrap: Tahari Wrap | Leggings: BP | Beanie: Women’s Thick Cable Knit Beanie Hat with Soft Faux Fur Pom Pom (Grey) | Sweater: Topshop | Purse: Michael Kors
Something about all black is so classic chic to me. If I could, I would just buy all black pieces but then again, what is the fun in that?? I fell in love with this Olivia Pope look alike wrap coat that is so different then your average joe coat. It also comes in plenty of other chic colors. For some reason Nordstrom does not provide sizes in a small so I ordered mine from Amazon here. If only the winters weren’t so short in Texas, I would snag the country apple or dove colors. Of course I had to go comfy with some leggings and OTK boots.
This was taken at the Samuel Adams brewery in Boston. This was such a fun beer tasting and a free activity. It was so interesting learning about the beer process. Below is a recap of my favorite recommendations in Boston
- Freedom Trail: we only conquered half of it but is about a 2.5 mile trail of Bostons History
- Frog Pond Ice Rink: My favorite stop, ice skating out doors. You can visit my blog post here of what I wore
- Boston Harbor
- Quincy Market: cutest little shopping area
- Samuel Adams Brewery: pictured above
Restaurants & Bars
- Boston Public House: We loved this place so much, we went twice. Great food and atmosphere
- Union Oyster House: This is on the freedom trail which was the PERFECT stop for their famous clam chowder and corn bread. This restaurant is Americas oldest restaurant which is pretty darn cool. It felt like an old house which was very comfy after a mile walk on the freedom trail
- North Street Grill: One of the best brunch places, it had a long wait so be prepared
- Mikes Pastry: is a MUST. The best cannoli’s you will ever have. We kind of accidentally ran into this place on the way home when we noticed everyone on the block had a box so we had to try it. You will not regret it. I am craving one as I type this.
- Top of The Hub: This was recommended by many but I was not impressed with the food at all. In fact I was so disappointed I wrote a yelp review lol which rarely happens. I mean the view was spectacular but I would recommend looking up the hours to the Sky Walk which is an outside view of the city and much cheaper than the dinner bill. Sadly we went to late and the Sky Walk was closed
- Ogawa Coffee: they have the cutest latte art, if you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw the cute snow man, reindeer, and christmas tree