1. Lovers + Friends | Top & Bottom: I just wore this over the weekend in Austin and loved it! I was wearing an XS, but it was a little tight and by the end of the day I wished I had sized up to a S!
2. Baublebar | Earrings: I have these and they are perfect to complete every outfit!
3. Endless Rose | Top & Bottom: I really love the ruffles and high kneck on this set! Each piece is only $60!
4. Tularosa | Top & Bottom: I think the length of this skirt is so great! You could easily dress it up it with some heels and it would be perfect for a night out!!
5. The Fifth Label | Top & Bottom: I just ordered this set and I’m super excited to wear it and share it with you guys! I ordered a small to be safe, but once I get it I can let y’all know if it’s true to size.
6. Lovers + Friends | Top & Bottom: My favorite part of this piece is the skirt! Not to mention it’s gingham and yellow which are perfect for spring!!
7. Shiraleah | Clutch: Ok this clutch is a must!! The braided straw and poms are perfect with any spring/summer outfit AND it is under $30!!
8. See by Chloe’ | Heels: I’ve had my eye on these for a while and they are on sale right now!! They have 2 colors to pick from, but I think I’m gonna go with the tan!
9. Lovers + Friends | Top & Bottoms: This set is so cute and I think Emily has a dress with this style actually! It would be so great for a night out to dinner and drinks!