Some major seasonality wardrobe changes happening over here! I am working on transitiong my closest to fall / winter and I have spent hours on the web trying to find the best pieces! I either have ordered all these items or they are in my shopping cart. All are SO cute and I am loving the trends fall has to offer this time around. These also are my must have booties. SO CUTE and the most comfy ever. They also are so stylish with the pointy toe! I am thinking of doing a fall try on session either later this evening or this week!
So I added a few tabs & I will continue to add fall / holiday tabs until the end of the year. I will be updating them every Thursday! I also have a TON of holiday gift guide tabs, what to wear to events, etc coming your way. I also had a ton of questions on what to wear to a fall wedding and I am dying over all these picks. I don’t have any more fall weddings left but I do have a few fall events!
- Green Dress: I NEED NEED NEED. This color is amazing and I think it would be so pretty for Thanksgiving or any fall event!
- Polka Skirt: Just got this in and feeling hot hot hot in it / oh so stylish!
- Cardigan: We all need a cozy cardigan to wrap us in for those chilly mornings.
- Denim: I shared these jeans here and they were such a hit. I am wearing my normal 25 and fit tts!
- Pink Top: Pleated and such a pretty color / high neck
- Booties: Can’t say enough good things about these pointy booties
- Cheetah: I am so excited about this off the shoulder cheetah sweater. I also just got it in!
- Dress: Totally ordering this babe becasuse everythign to the color, cut, style, etc is just perfect!