August Top 5 Best Sellers
- Necklace – Guys this has been in the top 5 for so long! It is definitely one of mine and your favorites so if you
havntgotten yourself one I definitely would recommend. I have one with my name and one with Rosie’s. I also think a lastname would be cute! Also, this one with the beads is a fav as well!
- Blow Dry Brush – This is a must! Such a time saver and easy to use!
- Dry Shampoo– This stuff is so good! They are having a deal right now that you get a 4 piece volume set if you spend $39 so if you’re going to try it or stock up
likeI do now is a good time!
- Sweater – Loved this Target find and so happy
itsstill fully in stock! I think the animal print is fun and a little different from the normal leopard print I go for. I showed on Instagram and in the photo above that it is similar to a sweater I found on Revolve but this one is under $30.
- Pullover – This pullover in leopard was definitely a fav and yall sold it out so fast! So sad but it does come in a
coupledifferent color block options and is 50% off right now! Thinking about grabbing the navy one before it sells out!