6 Belt Bags You’ll Love
It seems like belt bags/fanny packs have blown up over the past year—there are SO many different styles and price points to choose from! These bags are so versatile and are a great option if you’re on the go and don’t want to carry a purse with you. Most can be worn as a fanny pack around the hips or crossbody for a different look/feel. I got the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag last summer and have bought in several colors since then since I get so much use out of it. I used my belt bag instead of a diaper bag when we took Rosie to Disney last year and was able to fit all of the necessities in there, it’s literally a black hole and can fit so many things. Whether you’re looking for something slightly more athletic for your hot girl walks, or are looking for a cute designer version, we rounded up 6 picks from the internet that we think you’ll LOVE!
- Best Overall: Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag
- Best Lululemon Lookalike: Ododos Unisex Fanny Pack
- Best Budget Bag: Wild Fable Fanny Pack
- Best For New Moms: Kibou Faux Leather Diaper Belt Bag
- Best For Him or Her: Herschel Fourteen Waist Bag
- Best Designer Bag: Eden Belt Bag