1. I find this holiday treats for a dog so adorable! I need to get Chewy some for Christmas!
2. Everyone loves a hot drink on a cold day so why not let your pet enjoy one too! They need this coffee drink toy!
3. This dog treat holder is super cute & also goes with the dog bowls on #5.
4. There is nothing more adorable than cuddling up with your dog during the holidays, but we need them to smell nice! Dog shampoo is definitely on the list this year!
5. This dog bowl set is one of my favorite that I’ve seen!
6. I can’t get over this dog teepee. It seriously is one of the cutest things I’ve seen!
7. Protecting your dog’s paws is very important & from the reviews, this product seems to work well in makes sure they stay safe from the heat or other objects!
8. I might have to do an OOTD with Chewy after her gets these cute holidays clothes. This beanie & glove set just might make the cut! 😉
9. I found this dog collar with a tracker on it & I knew I had to share it. It’s always scary to think you may lose your animals so this is super helpful!
If this outfit doesn’t scream the holidays, I’m not sure what does. Mixing patterns has always been a favorite this time of year! Especially this combo with a good plaid vest and a striped shirt. I have been wearing this striped shirt WAY too much and it is definitely a top purchase in my book! I also fell in love with this plaid festive vest because sooooooooo cute! Vests are perfect for this time of year, especially in Houston! I wore it over the weekend and also was such a casual comfy outfit. During the holidays, Nordstrom is always my go-to for festive on-trend looks. They have some of the best winter selections that can be found here!
Happy Monday! Ted is flying out to South Korea from Austin since we had a wedding last night in the area and I am driving home then getting on a plane to my next adventure! I am going home to just switch out suitcases before I leave and pack for different weather. Follow along to see where we end up! Totally just planned this trip a couple days ago and still haven’t booked a place to stay lol!
1. This is a super cute or should I say handsome phone case & it also will hold his I.D. or credit cards!
2. This Tie Bar gift set is perfect to keep him matching with his ties, socks, and pocket squares.
3. This luggage set is such a pretty color and I love that it comes with a carry on & a check bag!
4. Keep him smelling great by your side with some new cologne!
5. This MVMT gift set is such a cool concept. You can get him a watch, additional strap, and a pair of their sunglasses.
6. I think it’s important to give personalized gifts because it helps them know you were thinking of just them. Here is a whiskey decanter/glass set where you can customize it with his initial.
7. I love leather belts and with time they can wear easily so giving him a new one & different color options is very important.
8. I love these Patagonia fleeces and think about it even you can borrow it to be cozy! 😉
9. The Clinque for Men gift set is perfect for guys & a easy way to keep him smelling fresh!
10. This scarf is super cute and comes in a variety of colors!
11. These Cocktail Kit’s make for great stocking stuffers!
Since it is officially Holiday season, I know looks for him and her are going to be a must! Whether you are headed to a work holiday party, family gathering, or taking Christmas card pictures. I didn’t realize Ted would be gone like all of November / majority of December so I ran did a real QUICK overnight ship from Nordstrom for our outfits and scheduled our Christmas card shoot the next day. Seriously Nordstrom never seems to disappoint, especially in the holiday wear/men selection. Ted was obsessed with these grey pants that I went ahead and ordered him them in navy and black. When it comes to Ted’s wardrobe I love the saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. He also goes for Nordstrom Mens classic button so I just ordered a more festive checkered red for this shoot! He now has this same exact pants and same exact shirt in tons of colors but heyyy whatever works for the kid!
I also got so excited when I came across this hunter green dress for the holidays. I had to order a xs since that was the only size that can be overnighted but in reality, I would size up. I can think of tons of holiday parties I can wear this babe too! It was the perfect piece to glam up our look! I also felt WAY out of place since these were taken at a nursery haha!
Well, happy weekend darlings!! We are headed to Austin to hang out for the weekend and have a wedding to go to on Sunday! Ted then goes straight to South Korea from Austin on Monday. Bless his heart! I am thinking this would be a good week to go somewhere too. I gotta figure that out and will for sure be taking you all with me!!