I wanted to start my first post a little about me.
- My name is Dede Raad
- I am 23 years old
- I am saved by Grace and Jesus is my redeemer
- I got married 3 years ago at 20
- My husband is pretty much the best person on this planet
- My puppy dog chewy is pretty much the best doggy on the planet
- I am a dreamer and come up with the craziest ideas
- I am always excited to collaborate with others
- I have had a love for fashion for as long as I can remember
- I am a part time photographer with my baby business Dede Raad Photography
- Growing up my favorite day would be Sunday just so I can come up with cute outfit ideas for my Sunday Best
- I was a wedding planner for 2 years at a BEAUTIFUL castle called Chateau Cocomar
- We were also one of the first couples to get married at Chateau Cocomar
- My wedding was an absolute dream and was featured on Style Me Pretty Click here.
- The wedding industry is where I discovered my passion for design
- Any active activity is my love language
- I am always up for new adventures and am constantly planning new ones
- Traveling will always have my heart
- I was raised by a flight attendant herself
- I am half German half Palestinian
- I understand Arabic and speak it a little
- My mom has 5 sisters and 1 brother
- So basically my husband has 6 mother in laws
- I have 1 crazy little sister that is probably 20x more adventurous than me
- I have a heart for people and love meeting over coffee, so lets get together!
Anything else, would love for you to ask!
This shoot was part of my senior photos taken by the talented Katie Lamb. As a photographer she is my absolute idol. She has such an eye so if you are in the Dallas area I highly recommend her. It was so special taking my senior photos at Chateau Cocomar. This castle is special to me in so many ways. One being the wedding venue Ted and I exchanged our vows in front of 350 guests in 2012. The people that work in the castle along with the owner, Karen Martin, are my family. They invested in me, believed in me, and taught me everything I know. It was where I would spend my weekends in College as opposed to the normal senior kid at football games. I can go on and on about this castle. Cocomar will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart.