Introducing my favorite dress lately and you can probably tell why. I took it out for a spin at the Fresh Faces of Fashion event last week and was featured in Culture Map here with some of my favorite girlies. It also won’t break the bank and perfect for those upcoming special occasions. You best believe I packed this gem to fashion week. I just have so many outfits packed I am not sure if I will get around to wearing it. It also comes in two colors!
With it being Friday I wanted to share my Friday Fives with you all. Super randoms that have been on my mind.
- Our church hosted a marriage conference last week and I got so much out of it. Marriage is hard but so so so so so worth it. I love my husband with all my heart and he easily is the best thing that has happened to me. What stuck to me was analogy of marriage to a garden. You have to constantly maintain the garden, pull out the weeds, and water the garden. You can’t just leave the garden there and expect it to stay the same. We constantly need to work on our marriages and it was such a good reminder. Love you boo!
- Since I am in a state of sappiness, you must watch Me Before You. Finally a chick flick I actually liked. It had Ted and I in tears.
- When I get back from Fashion week on Tuesday (hopefully we will see with standby) we leave Wednesday for Vegas. I am slightly scared my body isn’t going to be able to take it. I am officially a grandma when it comes to these things and I so wish we were headed to Cancun instead. Two cities that are known for never sleeping – back to back. Wish me luck.
- Y’all I was dying when these pants came in. Talk about obsession but sadly they came in WAY too big so I couldn’t take it to NYFW with me. I was even willing to drive all around town for them but I couldn’t find them anywhere. Saddest news ever.
- PS with my travel schedule – I only will be posting MWF next week. Be sure to follow along on IG and snapchat (Dederaad) to see what I am up too