- This off the shoulder one piece is great for those who have big hips and skinny legs.
- This low cut grey one piece does wonders to emphasize your collar bone and neck.
- The black high neck one piece adds support and coverage.
- This sailor style striped swimsuit can accentuates your long legs.
- I love this pretty peach one piece, the middle adds some great detail and shows off your curves!
- The crochet one piece has a plunging neck line and low scoop back. For the braver.
- Another daring plunging neckline one piece! The detailing adds a peek-a-boo feel.
- Couldn’t resist but add my favorite high-waisted bikini! It’s great for those who want to accentuate their small waist or hide that tummy pooch!
Thought I would bring back the crushing on series since its been a while! I know so many of us have exciting resort wear plans coming up and one pieces have been on our mind. If you don’t have a vacation plan, I highly encourage you too! Try saving up for even a local beach trip or getaway. I think mental breaks and exploring outside your element is so worth it and refreshing. Luckily one swims are huge right now and come in so many cute styles!
Speaking of vacations, below is an exciting giveaway from The Westin at the Woodlands. This year I will be going to the Thrive Creative Conference held here, February 24- 26th. You can enter a one night stay and a dinner for 2 below! If you are a new blogger I highly recommend looking into the conference. You can get more information and register here. Tell them I sent them by entering the code: Buttercup.