The saying is true: So many shoes, so little time! How do we know what is in this season or not? Well, I got you girl. After a little research and what my eyes have been noticing, I wanted to list my top 5 shoe trends this spring season.
- Mules: I got these mules I am wearing last summer and I was so mehhhhh towards them. I didn’t really know what to think but this summer they are coming in HOT. My feet are also saying hallelujah since they are so easy to walk in.
- Bows on Toes: how cute are bows on shoes?! They are making a come back and I’m so glad I picked up these mules to run around in/ still make a statement!
- Chunky Heels: my feet are also praising this trend since I can walk miles in a chunky heel. Also I use to be strict about no suede in the spring / summer but pshhhh I’m loving suede shoes this time of year now. Don’t you love when that happens! No rules for me.
- Spring colors: I already did a post on it here but colorful shoes have been my major crush lately. Especially these babes that you probably are so sick of #sorrrrry. I have these ankle strap sandals in two colors and totally get my moneys worth.
- Chunky heels + mules = Slide Sandals: & I can’t get over them! So comfortable yet chic. They elongated your legs and two trends in one is always a win! I have been obsessed with these.
Also listing my favorites below in the widget! PS. a word of advice, it’s always better to snag the shoes you have been eyeing at the beginning of the season instead of them haunting you until you get them lol!