So I know you’re probably thinking I just shared a romper literally exactly like this on Monday. Why yes I did BUT it wasn’t tie dye and it wasn’t selling out in a blink of an eye so I HAD to share this one before it’s completely sold out. I also am sharing my favorite similar tie dye finds here here and below in the widget. You know my 5’3 self loves me some rompers, especially some long sleeve deep v cut rompers. Sorry for all your tall or big booty ladies, really I am!
I literally had the perfect day yesterday y’all. I am in Dallas visiting family and friends and had a non stop by. I plan to do a recap on my Dallas favs but for now here is a list of what we were up too yesterday
- Reward Style Meeting: their office is such a dream
- Hopdoddy: obsessed with their Ahi tuna burger
- Chase Tower: fail, it was closed until Monday
- Highland Village: couldn’t afford a thing but window shopped
- Royal Blue Grocery: the cutest grocery story I ever did see – meet @hkung
- Steel City Pop: YOU MUST GO HERE. Literally cutest popsicle place ever. They are opening one in Houston and I am so excited. I have been craving a popsicle all month
- Chuys: Who knew happy hour included a Nacho bar. You must go! 4-7 & cheap drinks
- Soul Cycle: LOVE LOVE this work out. You must try it if you haven’t! They give you $10 off your first spin. Its like a night club on a bike. Best part is they have clean showers so I could clean up before dinner
- H&G Supply: Most adorable roof top bar. I met with two blogger babes here and the Kale + Cesar salad is my fav light combo ever
WOW I did a lot haha! I always get so nosey what people are up too when visiting other cities so I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit! Would love to hear your feedback if you are even interested in my travel diaries. Hope y’all have an amazing weekend! Ill be snapping away for the wedding we have on Saturday so be sure to follow along (dederaad).