Happy 4/4! This day is definitely a holiday and obviously I take my birthday pretty seriously around here. I was going to do 25 things I am thankful, or 25 goals I have for myself, but sister said that was boring and she wouldn’t read it lol. She did say she would read 25 things about me and oddly enough she knows a lot about me so here goes nothing….
(25 things you may or may not know about me)
- I am 5’3 but always tell people I am 5’4
- My favorite chocolate is a Cadbury egg but I only will eat the cream filling inside
- I hate doing things by myself. Even while running errands, if I cant find a person to go with me, Ill take my dog.
- I can eat more sushi than Ted Raad
- We have been living in our condo for a month now and I haven’t bought a single item of furniture #itssuchacommitment #icantaffordmytaste #somuchpressure
- I despise grocery stores & sometimes the mall so I order my groceries through an app and obviously online shop A LOT.
- If someone won’t precut my fruits, I most likely won’t eat any fruits. I blame mom for this one!
- I have been dating Ted since I was 16 (2008) and I got married at 20 #loveyouboo
- I went to Texas State for a semester & then Ted proposed so I finished my degree with an Hotel & Restaurant Management via Events at UH. So thankful for this or I would have graduated at Texas State as a teacher and would hate my life
- Tv shows > movies anytime any day. Ted says I prefer the character development.
- Dream places I still need to visit: Greece, Italy, Australia
- I got stuck in Rome for a night and explored / roomed with a complete stranger. It was such a cool experience and I would do it again in a heart beat even though I didn’t sleep a wink that night bc I had no idea if she was a serial killer or not!
- I have read the first chapter of every book that I have bought, but I cant remember the last book that I have entirely finished #oneday
- People always told me to go into fashion, but I was so intimated by the industry. Heck, I still am intimated and don’t know many designers or the “rules” for fashion
- I am half Palestinian and understand Arabic; I go to an Arabic Church – #christian
- Ted and I got Chewy back in 2008 and is basically our child
- I was a planner for Miss USA 2008, the daughter of UH President , Grace Ormonde event, and some other ahhhmazing brides that I love dearly!
- I have been to Vegas more times than I have been to San Antonio, Texas
- I always tend to get fit and active during the summer and hibernate for Winter. I haven’t been to the gym in 8 months BUT TODAY IS THE DAY PEOPLE. I am getting myself a membership for my birthday.
- I’ll take salty / spicy over sweets
- I have the travel bug like no other. Once I turn 26, some of my flight benefits end. That will be the birthday we all wear black and mourn. I cant believe I only have 365 days left to see the world. Time is ticking…..
- Big believer in “What you put in, is what will come out”. Hard work, consistency, and dedication is key.
- Husband is my biggest supporter and handles all of the blogs tax nonsense, takes majority of my photos, proofreads my posts, and is very much invested. I couldn’t be more blessed by him.
- Adventures or fancy dinner nights are my favorite dates with Teddy Bear.
- I am in awe of my blogging journey thus far and have you all to thank for that. Can’t wait to continue and see where it will end up!
Ps. I hope you all never get sick of me hearing how grateful I am for you. I always get those pinch me moments that I kinda feel like I am dreaming. Really, getting to celebrate a birthday with you and to be able to share my closet, heart, life has been a DREAM (I could cry). Thank you for always making me feel loved and that I feel like I have a friend in you. I hope I do the same for you!