1 Dress: Free People dress that has all the trends and couldnt be more perfetc for fall! Velvet, long sleeve, I think I need to order this bad boy!
2. Blazer: I have had my eye on this blazer for months after my friend was wearing it to a brunch and I knew I needed to have it. I am so confused why it hasn’t come to mama yet!
3. Silk Top: I have this babe and it makes me so happy! The color is amazing and it’s a great staple piece to go with just about anything!
4. Off the Shoulder: I love the ruffle off the shoulder on this bodysuit and LOVED how they paired it with a leather skirt, perfect for the season!
5. Pleated Dress: I can think of a 100 events I could wear this dress too! Love the pleats and the color just makes it that much better!
6. Skirt: I can’t get enough of skirts and how cute is this one?! I think I need it too!
7. Sweater: I have it in white, and love it in this color! The back is soooo cute and can be worn off the shoulder, etc!
8. Romper: Perfect for Houston gals that want to dress for the fall i.e we can dress the colors but being in a chunky sweater isn’t practicle right now!
I saw this color ALL over the streets, at events, on the runway during fashion week and it instanlty has become this seasons trendiest color. Gold, yellow, or a mix of them both = merigold is a hot color to search for while out and about shopping or putting your outfits together. I have this silk top and adore it! I have had my eye on this blazer for months and I am so confused why I haven’t bought it yet! Also this sweater is amazing (I have it in white) but also loving it in this color!