I have absolutely been loving working out at Equinox with a trainer the past couple of weeks! I have felt my best and kinda do miss my workouts while I am traveling! I booked a black Friday workout session just because I know that will help me not go crazy on Thanksgiving day lol! Anyways I thought it would be fun to share a gift guide for the healthy athletes in your life. I mean you can never have enough gym outfits, water bottles, tennis shoes, etc!
1. I paired these two together because I thought they were cute. This sports bra is on sale currently so I’d grab it before it’s gone. The joggers are so presh!
2. This is a bangle that goes with the fit bit and I think it’s so cute!!
3. I love earphones like this because the cord doesn’t get in your way when you are working out!
4. Everyone needs a water bottle when working out so why not have this cute Swell!
5. I saw this yoga mat and I loved it! It’s so cute and will definitely have your yoga lover standing out in class!
6. The colors of this fit bit and so cuteeee! I am always amazed by the number of steps we take in a day so this is such a good investment for someone who is super active!
7. These Adidas tennis shoes are going into my cart! They are so adorable!
8. I love multi-colored yoga pants! I think they are so stylish and precious!
9. This bag is a duffle for travel but could easily be used as a workout bag!
10. I included a fanny pack into this post because it’s such a cute accessory when running and it holds things you need!
11. Foam rollers and sent from heaven! Seriously, they are amazing!
12.I added a cute pair of socks because you can never have enough socks!
‘Tis the season to cozy up by the fire! I’ve been cozied up by the fire in Lake Tahoe because it is SO cold here! Every year I treat myself to some PJs and a new pair of Uggs and this year I treated myself early lol! I knew we were headed to snow and I needed to get these grey, short Uggs that I had my eye on. I have been a huge believer in Ugg boots, especially for lounging around the house or when I visit the cold! I have like 5 different boots at home and have been buying them since high school! So crazy how I still have my first pair from almost 8 years ago! Sheesh, saying that makes me feel so old! Haha anyways I picked this look up right before we headed out at Nordstrom. I love that they carry all colors and styles at Nordstrom!
I also love this nightgown that reminds me of wearing Teds’ big shirt to bed. I think it’s adorable and so cozy! Perfect for all the holiday sleepovers coming up! Well
Well, happy Thanksgiving week! I love that we are kicking off the week with some snow. I’m off to go cozy up by the fire again! We literally have spent so much time by the fire lol!
I found this fun holiday sweater on Modcloth and thought how cute would it be for the holidays! Super different and a little festive that will make everyone smile with a polar bear face on! While shooting this look, immediately when people noticed what my sweater was, I saw an instant smile lol! I mean why not share the holiday cheer. I also found this pencil skirt that is darling and perfect for special occasions / the office.
I also rounded up some cute gift ideas in the widget below for some easy shopping! Trying to make holiday shopping as easy as I can for you!! Hope you enjoy the weekend! I am headed somewhere cold, FINALLY! I have had the travel itch for the past couple weeks so I can’t wait to get outta here for the week! It’s also with my favorite people for a VERY exciting project soo eeek! I am just on cloud 9! I just need to get through my work out and packing today!
Holly smokes how is it that we are only a week away from Gobble day?! Time really does fly! Soon enough there will be no ecxcuse to why you dont have your Christmas tree up and red and green everywhere! Anyways I have rounded up lots of different Thanksgiving outfit ideas to help you come up with a look for the festivities! I am sure you have a bunch of items in your closest that can be replicated or I linked everything underneath each outfit and can be ordered just in time! I also have a casual vs formal look on yesterdays post here! Happy Thanksgiving week!!