- This off the shoulder chambray romper is a must have for your next vacation!
- This super cute fridge clutch is perfect for all your small belongings.
- You always need those handy dandy pair of sunglasses by your side.
- Mom jeans are in and so are Mom shorts! You can’t go wrong with a great pair of high waisted shorts.
- This mini tassel basket can hold all your goodies for a day pool-side!
- These stacked bracelets are a fun way to add a unique look to your outfit.
- Ugh, I’m loving these wrap sandals! Just a great way to spice up your outfit!
- Tassels, tassels, tassels, such a cute and simple touch to the earrings!
- These earrings are one of my favorites, they just compliment any outfit.
- This bandeau bikini top is not like your usual swim suits, the crochet adds a nice touch!
- Heels on vacation? You may say no, but I say yes, yes, yes!
- You can’t forget to pack your swimsuit cover up!
- The perfect lightweight, floppy sun hat.
- You never know when you’re phone might run out of juice so don’t forget to carry a portable phone charger.
Coming down from our vacay, I have been craving all things resort wear! Even if you don’t have a vacay planned, anything that adds color for your spring wardrobe is needed! On the other hand, I know a lot of you have spring break trips coming up and it’s time to start outfit planning. Can you believe Spring Break is next month? Only a few short weeks, and you will be with all your friends in Palm Beach, Padre, Cabo, LA, etc., Anywhere you’re headed, I am pretty jealous! In college, I only did one Spring Break trip to Leaky, Texas, lol. We stayed at a log cabin and although we made good memories, it was nothing like a beach trip. Sister on the other hand, has been going on a Spring Break beach trip with all her friends since 2011. I always was super jealous!
I typically try to leave my Mondays to get crap done, but idk why I thought that would be the case when I’m in the middle of renovating a house and trying to catch up after a vacation. I ran around like a mad women and I so need to tackle my inbox. I feel like I am always sharing how behind on life I am, is it just me?? Or is anyone else the same way? Please help a sister out and make me feel better!
Happy love day babes! Know you are loved and GREATLY cherished by me!