Month in Review
Man December 1st means it’s officially the Holidays. November was full of ups and downs. So many mixed emotions with so many closed and open doors. I am so excited to start fresh for the last month of 2016 and the busiest month. We all know its the most wonderful time of the year and to be able to shower loved ones in gifts, is the best part and spending lots of quality time together! Be sure to click on the blog title
Gift Guides: I am hoping Dress Up Buttercup will be your place of inspiration to make shopping as painless as possible. Tons of gift ideas for your loved ones!
- Traveler Gift GuideBag: Sole Society (more colors here) | Jeans: Top Shop | Sweater: BP | Shoes: Sole Society | Hat: BP | Scarf: Sole Society | Headphone: Bose | Watch: Michael Kors
- Gift Guide for Her
- Gift Guide for Him
Travel: We took a few trips this month, to Denver and Chile! We went to Boulder with like 5 other friends and had so much fun spending time with them. Chile was a super last minute trip, very random trip, but was AWESOME. I’m working on a travel guide for Chile, but until then I shared an outfit on Black Fridays post.
- Boulder Travel GuideSweater: Chicwish | Pants: Good American | OTK Boots: Steve Madden (the best) | Purse: Gigi NY | Bracelet: Bauble Bar | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Karen Walker
- Chile Look Cardigan: Sole Society (SALE) | Tank: Topshop (SALE ONLY $15) | Jeans: Good American | Shoes: BP (SALE) | Sunnies: Karen Walker (SALE CODE: GOBIG16)
Fashion: This month I shared lots of holiday looks, my favorite wedding look of all time, and a bunch more looks.
- A Formal LookSkirt | Bodysuit | Leather Jacket | Bow Choker | Clutch (similar) | Similar Shoes
- Light As a FeatherFeather Dress: Jardin by Macris (sale) | Shoes: Sole Society | Bag: Johnston & Murphy | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Earrings: Gorjana | Watch: Larsson & Jennings | Hat: Sole Society