1. Love this super cute serving board! So fun!
2. This choker is the perfect trendy gift for the holidays.
3. Everyone loves a comfy t-shirt, especially when you can wear it for working out or lounging!
4. These pants couldn’t get any comfier!
5. The crossbody bag is stylish and practical and it’s only $35!
6. You can never go wrong with a set of candles and these smell oh-so-good!
7. A great reversible tote is so in this season.
8. Fluffy slippers is a necessity in the upcoming winter months.
9. These Kate Spade earrings are so cute and go with practically anything! There are several color options too.
10. Loving the NARS lipsticks so why not grab a great travel set that includes an eye kit too?
11. Coffee or tea, winter or summer, this travel mug will no doubt come in handy any season.
Happy Sunday Funday lovelies! These are all pretty much on my wishlist so I thought I would share. Does anyone do Secret Santa within their families? Since Ted and I have a huge family, talking 30 cousins in total, Secret Santa has been our saving grace! We use a website that automatically draws and we can add a wishlist to make it easier. Our budget is $50 – $75 and I pretty much just put this link in the wishlist haha!