1. Easy and breezy, this spring dress drapes beautifully over all your curves!
2. This nude dress is sweet and simple and allows you to play around with your accessories.
3. A great cold shoulder dress that has cute added bows on the sleeves.
4. A delicate lace shift dress is an elegant one to show up at a wedding in.
5. I love, love, love this blue denim wrap dress. You can dress it up or down!
6. This flowy, off-the-shoulder dress kind of reminds me of a princess dress!
7. This lace, cold shoulder dress is a sweet baby blue but also daring enough to show off those legs.
8. This blush dress has plunging neckline with an empire waist that accentuates a beautiful figure.
I love when love is in the air. When spring rolls around, all I can think of is Spring weddings, bridal showers, or even baby showers. I have an event pretty much every weekend celebrating loved ones which equals me needing a spring dress for every event. I have been thinking about spring weddings a lot and wanted to share some trends to wear as a guest for a wedding. Obviously this time of year, the colors are baby pink and light blue but lace, floral print, and v cuts are also huge. I also am dying over this striped bow sleeves that I need!