Ted and I decided to give gifts early this year and I love that I am able to share with them with you now to help gift your dad, husband, boyfriend, brother, aka any man in your life! Ted begged and begged to give gifts early this year and I was so confused why until I got my gift Saturday night. We are headed to London and Paris for New Years and the kid wants me to start planning haha! I was ok with giving his gifts early since this backpack and these headphones are meant for traveling! He has been traveling SO MUCH the past couple months so I thought I would step up his travel game with a sleek backpack! He honestly has had his eye on this babe for a while. He also has been going to work the past couple days with it too and I think it looks so darn good! As for the headphones, we both got iPhone X so wireless headphones are now a must. This would be our fifth Bose headset, obviously, we are big believers! A couple other things I got for him from Nordstrom was these happy socks (all he wears) and this pullover to match mine! Haha!
Ted called me last week and told me he wanted to exchange gifts on Saturday so I immediately got onto Nordstrom’s website and utilized the buy online and pick up in the store feature. Since I had an idea of what to get him, I didn’t want to hunt it all down in store when I could just pick it up instead! It’s a free service and honestly, that is how I have been doing 90% of my Christmas shopping!!
1. Headphones: He had to have these since he has the iPhone X & with the new headphone plug in figured it’s better to go wireless.
2. MVMT Watch:I like these watches because they are super minimalistic but also look very classic! Ted loves a classic watch look so I got him one!
3. Backpack: This was the gift that had him freaked out! He has been wanting this Tumi backpack for awhile so I figured it was time to get it for him!
4. Happy Socks:I can’t tell you the number of Happy Socks he has but I keep getting him more since he loves them so much!
5. Bleau De Chanel: You can’t have you man smelling bad so cologne is always the perfect gift! Plus you get to pick what he smells like! 🙂
6. Pullover: I may or may not have got this for the both of us! lol. This pullover is soooo soft & comfortable!
1. I love this primer from Yves Saint Laurent & I use it almost every day. I recommend it to anyone!
2. I added this wintery Mac eye kit because I love to wear darker tones during the winter months.
3. This Mac glow kit would make for a perfect stocking stocker for the beauty lover!
4. It’s always important to moisturize during the winter and this Clinique moisture surge helps gives you that extra boost!
5. I wanted to include a few products I use & this is a liquid make up I use! Love it!
6. This is lotion perfect for all year hydration on your skin & I highly recommend! Gives the BEST glow!
7. I have seen people use this hair dryer & I have been wanting to try it! If you have let me know but I think it’d be the perfect gift. *Hint Hint
8. Love, love, love this Stila lipstick. The one I have in all my photos is Stila Biscotti!
9. I don’t know one girl who doesn’t love to have dry shampoo on hand! It’s a serious life saver!
1. I find this holiday treats for a dog so adorable! I need to get Chewy some for Christmas!
2. Everyone loves a hot drink on a cold day so why not let your pet enjoy one too! They need this coffee drink toy!
3. This dog treat holder is super cute & also goes with the dog bowls on #5.
4. There is nothing more adorable than cuddling up with your dog during the holidays, but we need them to smell nice! Dog shampoo is definitely on the list this year!
5. This dog bowl set is one of my favorite that I’ve seen!
6. I can’t get over this dog teepee. It seriously is one of the cutest things I’ve seen!
7. Protecting your dog’s paws is very important & from the reviews, this product seems to work well in makes sure they stay safe from the heat or other objects!
8. I might have to do an OOTD with Chewy after her gets these cute holidays clothes. This beanie & glove set just might make the cut! 😉
9. I found this dog collar with a tracker on it & I knew I had to share it. It’s always scary to think you may lose your animals so this is super helpful!
1. This is a super cute or should I say handsome phone case & it also will hold his I.D. or credit cards!
2. This Tie Bar gift set is perfect to keep him matching with his ties, socks, and pocket squares.
3. This luggage set is such a pretty color and I love that it comes with a carry on & a check bag!
4. Keep him smelling great by your side with some new cologne!
5. This MVMT gift set is such a cool concept. You can get him a watch, additional strap, and a pair of their sunglasses.
6. I think it’s important to give personalized gifts because it helps them know you were thinking of just them. Here is a whiskey decanter/glass set where you can customize it with his initial.
7. I love leather belts and with time they can wear easily so giving him a new one & different color options is very important.
8. I love these Patagonia fleeces and think about it even you can borrow it to be cozy! 😉
9. The Clinque for Men gift set is perfect for guys & a easy way to keep him smelling fresh!
10. This scarf is super cute and comes in a variety of colors!
11. These Cocktail Kit’s make for great stocking stuffers!