Ring: I think this ring is so pretty & would be perfect to wear until you get the ring you really want. Fellas if you’re ready this an engagement ring is the best accessory! p.s. my brother in law just proposed so I am just in a really excited mood for everyone to get married
Scarf: This is the perfect thing to give someone during the holidays because they can use it for the rest of the season!
Beanie: I can’t get enough beanies plus I think the ones with the ball on top are soooo cute!
Glasses: Truthfully everyone needs sunglasses. lol. One cool thing with these MVMT glasses if you can make a gift set to give someone with a pair & a watch. I’ll link here.
Necklace: I love how simple this necklace is but also how special you can make it by giving them one with their initial on it!
Bracelet: I love bracelets as accessories especially David Yurman’s because you can wear them with almost anything!
Suitcase: It’s always important to have a suitcase on hand & this Delsey is one of my favorites I have ever owned.
Watch: I love throwing on a watch to complete an outfit or help make a statement. I tend to lean toward bigger watches or even men watches since I like them to be loose on me.
Purse: Honestly any purse would be amazing to have for the holidays but if you haven’t noticed I am particularly a fan of this Givenchy one. If you didn’t catch why last week here is a bit of why I love it so much. (click here)
Earrings: I added two pairs of earrings to this guide because I believe diamond studs are a staple & something you can wear every day. I also added dangle earrings since it’s always fun to spice things up for a night with friends or a date!
With Christmas right around the corner & the last minute shopping coming to a finish. I figured it’d be best to share some stocking stuffers. Many people wait until the end to grab the small things.
I have been in New York City for the past few days & it’s been magical. I will say I am excited to be home soon to see Chewy & see some of my family over Christmas! Happy final days of shopping && hope you have a great rest of the week!
1. Face Mask: You can never go wrong with too many face mask!
2. I phone Stand: How cute is this iPhone stand! It’s perfect to hold it while charging or even for videoing hands-free.
3. Scarf: I love this faux fur scarf! It’s the perfect color!
4.Earrings: I can’t tell you how many earrings I have & I can’t get enough!
5.Nail Kit: This is perfect for any girl! It has all the tools you need & fits perfectly in a purse!
6.Lipstick: I love this color for winter! The dark tones are in & this can easily fit in a stocking!
7.Victoria Secret Candle: I love the color of this candle & I am sure it smells just as beautiful!
8. Headphones: Soooooo cute! How adorable are these headphones! I love them!
9. Lip Stick: I have this color myself & I highly recommend it!
10: Diamond Studs: These are a perfectly classic piece for her to wear every day!
11: Fluffy Keychain: Ahhh this is sooo cute! Plus it’ll help that one person you know finds there keys easier!!
Ted and I decided to give gifts early this year and I love that I am able to share with them with you now to help gift your dad, husband, boyfriend, brother, aka any man in your life! Ted begged and begged to give gifts early this year and I was so confused why until I got my gift Saturday night. We are headed to London and Paris for New Years and the kid wants me to start planning haha! I was ok with giving his gifts early since this backpack and these headphones are meant for traveling! He has been traveling SO MUCH the past couple months so I thought I would step up his travel game with a sleek backpack! He honestly has had his eye on this babe for a while. He also has been going to work the past couple days with it too and I think it looks so darn good! As for the headphones, we both got iPhone X so wireless headphones are now a must. This would be our fifth Bose headset, obviously, we are big believers! A couple other things I got for him from Nordstrom was these happy socks (all he wears) and this pullover to match mine! Haha!
Ted called me last week and told me he wanted to exchange gifts on Saturday so I immediately got onto Nordstrom’s website and utilized the buy online and pick up in the store feature. Since I had an idea of what to get him, I didn’t want to hunt it all down in store when I could just pick it up instead! It’s a free service and honestly, that is how I have been doing 90% of my Christmas shopping!!
1. Headphones: He had to have these since he has the iPhone X & with the new headphone plug in figured it’s better to go wireless.
2. MVMT Watch:I like these watches because they are super minimalistic but also look very classic! Ted loves a classic watch look so I got him one!
3. Backpack: This was the gift that had him freaked out! He has been wanting this Tumi backpack for awhile so I figured it was time to get it for him!
4. Happy Socks:I can’t tell you the number of Happy Socks he has but I keep getting him more since he loves them so much!
5. Bleau De Chanel: You can’t have you man smelling bad so cologne is always the perfect gift! Plus you get to pick what he smells like! 🙂
6. Pullover: I may or may not have got this for the both of us! lol. This pullover is soooo soft & comfortable!
1. I love this primer from Yves Saint Laurent & I use it almost every day. I recommend it to anyone!
2. I added this wintery Mac eye kit because I love to wear darker tones during the winter months.
3. This Mac glow kit would make for a perfect stocking stocker for the beauty lover!
4. It’s always important to moisturize during the winter and this Clinique moisture surge helps gives you that extra boost!
5. I wanted to include a few products I use & this is a liquid make up I use! Love it!
6. This is lotion perfect for all year hydration on your skin & I highly recommend! Gives the BEST glow!
7. I have seen people use this hair dryer & I have been wanting to try it! If you have let me know but I think it’d be the perfect gift. *Hint Hint
8. Love, love, love this Stila lipstick. The one I have in all my photos is Stila Biscotti!
9. I don’t know one girl who doesn’t love to have dry shampoo on hand! It’s a serious life saver!