Happy Monday! I have some good stinking news. This top is fully restocked in all sizes and it’s one of those sale pieces that you can buy now, and wear now! I wore it to date night a couple weeks ago and adored this look! I of course switched out the boots for flats but you get the idea! EVERYTHING in this photo is apart of the Nordstrom Sale and mainly everything has been restocked. This is the last week to shop the sale so be sure to snag what you had your eye on! The official last day is on the 6th!
Can you believe we are only 1 day away from August? Before you know it, Fall will be here and we will be able to pull out our #nsale finds and get to wear them! I can’t wait to style these boots a million different ways!
How was your weekend?! Husband and I spent the weekend catching up around the house, doing grown up chores, and had a few double dates through out the weekend. We also spend our time in Houston playing catch up with other people and on our never ending to do list! We head out of town this weekend so for some reason the list always piles up before heading out!
Y’all, this shirred ruffled skirt is one of my favorite summer trends! It’s super fun and flirty! I wore it last night to an anniversary dinner and got a million and one compliments. It screams summer time and kinda reminds me of a cute popsicle. I originally saw a similar style on one of my favorite bloggers (for 592973x the price) and fell in love! Especially since the clinched waist makes it SUPER flattering on any body type.
Also, I find myself grabbing this tank more often than any other item of clothing I own. A white tank is a NECESSITY in my closest and it is the one piece I can’t live without. Especially with this heat! ASOS has the perfect summer selection to keep you on trend. I typically go to ASOS for inspiration, since their pieces are so unique and I can actually order a few items. They also have the CUTEST swimmy options that I go crazy over!
Anyways, ORANGE YOU GLAD ITS FRIDAY?! Haha I just HAD too! Happy weekend darlings. Thanks for being the absolute best! P.S. I changed into these shoes last night after the event and I fell in love with the gingham print with orange!
1, DryShampoo: HOLLY GRAIL. I talk about this A LOT in my hair tutorial that will hopefully (fingers crossed) be here next week! I kinda included 3 of my favorite holy grail hair products on this post but it’s highly requested so figured you might wanna know!
2. Charlotte Tillbury Bronze & Blush Set(#nsale): This babe comes with a bronzer, blush, and a brush. I mean that is a steal and I saw it ALL over everyones highly recommended #nsale beauty find. I am thinking of putting a new order in and I also need a new bronzer brush so win win!
3. Luna Facial Cleansing Brush(#nsale): I absolutely love this cleansing brush! It cleans my face so well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth! I use this normally twice a week before I go to bed because it helps get off all the make up! When I don’t use it, I can definitely feel a difference.
4. Hourglass Bronzer: Lately I have been getting tons of compliments on my “natural” glow bronzer and it’s because I switched over to this babe. I have the luminous bronze light color and works like a charm!
5. Triple Sec: Another holy grail. Gives so much texture and volume for your hair! I can’t live without it and it smells amazing.
6. Nume Wand: HOLY GRAIL for my curls. I have the T3 and love it but something about this wand has stuck to me. I will be explaining in my hair tutorial video my tips and tricks of how I get my curls but for now, you’ll need this bad boy!
7. NeuLash (#nsale): I honestly could have just put this product on this beauty post and been done because this is one of the products that I purchase every year during this time. I bought my 2 piece set last year during the sale and still have the bottles. I don’t use this serum as consistent as I should but it works when I am on top of my game. Highly recommend!
8. Tom Ford “Pussy Cat”: My friend introduced me to this lip and I kinda wished she had not. The price tag ain’t so pretty but the lippie is! The color is everything and it glides on so well and stays put unlike some lipsticks I own! I can really tell a difference!
9. Beauty Blender(#nsale): This is another holy grail that is a everyday necessity. I recently have been putting on my foundation with a beauty blender as well (instead of a foundation brush) and it has been a game changer! Make sure your blender is always damp before using! I love that you get a few of these on sale because you can never have enough!
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by Clique : This place is so stinking cute! It is surrounded by other lodges that all had the same cozy feel to them. We stayed in Canmore and the location couldn’t of been better since it was only about a three minute drive into the town center which was filled with little shops and a ton of resturants! It is about an hour drive to Lake Louise so we stayed up there all day and came back in the evening. The drive to Banff is only 25 minutes from our hotel which we loved! Im glad we stayed in Canmore since Banff can be very crowded with tons of tourists! We got a good deal through the Hotel Tonight app.
Hyatt Regency Downtown Calgary: After staying three nights in Canmore, we decided to drive back to Calgary to check out the city life and it did not disappoint! We loved staying at the Hyatt since it was located right in the middle of downtown and so close to so many shops and restaurants! I would highly recommend this place if you are staying in Calgary!
Poppy Brasserie: This restaurant is actually located inside the Fairmont on Lake Louise that had such a beautiful view. We ate at the brunch buffet and I was a big fan since there was so many options to choose from. Highly recommend after your canoe ride on the lake!
Tooloulous: This cute little place in Banff was all the rave from the locals so we had to check it out. The line was actually out the door but we decided to wait and only took about 25 minutes to be seated but it was so worth it! There were soo many choices, I have never seen a breakfast menu that large before.
Rocky Mountain Bagel Company: This place was also the talk of the town! Who knew bagels were such a favorite! There was a little bit of a line but nothing too bad. I got the breakfast lox bagel and if you’re a fan of salmon then I would recommend this!!
Yellow Door Bistro: The cutest brunch spot I ever did see! I was obsessed with the decor in this place, it is so cute! I got the continental breakfast which included all the basics (bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast) and it was actually my favorite breakfast I had eaten all trip!
The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company: This was the first place we went to when we got into Canmore. We sat outside on the patio and it was such a cute setting in the middle of the town center.
The Wood Restaurant and Grill: We sat outside and it was so beautiful with all the mountains surrounding us. The food was super yummy, I had a veggie sandwich. There drink selection is good too!
Graze: This place was alright, nothing too special. The service was slow and the food was pretty basic. We didn’t love it but didn’t hate it.
Tavern 183: We went on a friday night and they had a live band which I loved. The outdoor patio was nice too. It was pretty chilly but they had heat warmers! I loved the chipotle chicken tacos and the white sangria!
Earls: Okay this was the cutest place of the trip, if you go, you must sit outside. The patio is the cutest and is filled with beautiful flowers. We went for happy hour and I got the margarita pizza, coconut shrimp and of course it wouldn’t be HH without some white wine!
Lake Louise: This spot is so beautiful its hard to put into words. The canoe ride is a must! Although it is pretty pricey, it is so worth it! I would recommend going as early as you can because it gets very crowded! Make sure to keep your life jacket on or else they will come out to you on a speed boat and tell you to put it back on like they did to me!! haha! Anything for a perfect instagram picture! The Fairmont hotel is located right on the lake and it is stunning! Great for pictures! There are also many hiking trails around the property which we went on one! It was about a 30 minute hike to the Fairmont overlook which was beautiful! They also have a “teahouse” hike which you can hike up to a tea house. We didn’t do it but sounds fun!
Lake Moraine: Sadly we didn’t get a chance to go here but I’ve heard nothing but great things about this lake! If you get the chance to go then do it because I heard the views are breathtaking!
Banff Gondola: We decided to take a ride up the Banff Gondola because we heard that the view was amazing! It took less than five minutes to get up there, I would recommend going early to avoid long lines. We went around 9 and we went right to the front. Once we were at the top, the views were amazing! There are also some cafes and a nicer restaurant if you wanted to grab a bite to eat!
National on 8th : This is a rooftop bar in downtown Calgary that we were told to go to by some locals! Once we first walked up to it there was a huge line to get in so we decided to go to a bar across the street and grab a drink. The line went down after a bit so we were able to go in! The views from the top were pretty cool since it is surrounded by all the tall buildings! They were playing throwback music all night which I was all about!
Town of Banff: This little town is so cute! After eating breakfast we got to walk around and see all the little shops and other restaurants. I wish we got to spend more time here because there is so much to do!